5 ingredients, 5 minutes s’more cups!
4 Layer Red Velvet Cake
3 Dozen Cookies
2 Dozen Reindeer
And a Cream Cheese Bonanza Caaaake
Today’s dessert is something a friend found on Pinterest about a year ago. These simple sweet bite sized treats have the perfect s’more combo, minus the campfire and mess. The best part of this recipe is how easy it is to make and they work for any occasion!
Today’s “5” is inspired by the 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to bake of the s’more cups. This makes exactly 24 mini cups.
- 1 cup gram cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 6 tbs butter, melted
- 4 regular sized bars of Hershey’s chocolate
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (Do NOT use convection setting)
- Mix gram crackers, confectioner’s sugar (makes it sweet!) and butter.
- Place 1 tbsp. of mix into each mini cupcake tin and press firmly to create a cup.
- Bake for about 4 minutes until bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Add 1 Hershey square to each of the cups and top with a marshmallow half, sticky side down.
- Put back in oven for about 1 minute to warm chocolate and marshmallow.
- Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate squares and drizzle over the marshmallows.
Bon Appetit! That’s it! To make these festive, i actually used red chocolate for the top and added green sprinkles for the Christmas spirit! (i know, this is more than 5 ingredients, but they look prettier!)
And remember, never leave the kitchen with a clean apron!
Yes, only 5 ingredients! Willow makes this an effortless dessert!
Oven round 1 = 4 minutes!
Oven round 2 = 1 minute!
Still have Christmas shopping to do? If you are looking for a cookbook to get a baker in your life, these are great ones! A picture with every recipe! Cupcakes is my favorite, obviously!!